|Contact||:||i-Cream Solutions Co., Ltd|
|Office||:||+66 (0)2 252 9290|
|Fax||:||+66 (0)2 252 9291|
Semifreddo Class “Semifreddo” is a class of Italian semi-frozen desserts, typically such as ice cream cake, semi-frozen custards, certain fruit tarts, etc. It is usually produced by uniting two parts of ice cream/ gelato as a primary ingredient and whipped cream. This class, the participants shall be instructed the historical of semifreddo, ingredient combination, relevant necessary equipments, process and advanced techniques how to apply the innovative frozen desserts in many unique styles.
- Learning how to prepare raw ingredients and advanced ingredients, i.e. gelato or ice cream, for making semifreddo
- Preparing the general tools, equipments and relative advanced tools and equipments
- The classification of frozen desserts, semifreddo, their composition and shape
- Methods for designing and producing classic and modern frozen products, declined in different versions, e.g. mousse, shots, mignon, truffle, cakes and desserts
- Advanced decorating technique for each type of semifreddo
- Learning how to calculating and pricing the innovative crafted semifreddo
- Do not forget to bring the containers for taking home the in-class production semifreddo
Teaching materials: Handbook of i-Cream solutions semifreddo training class, Workshop area with relative equipments and tools including raw materials and gelato
Benefits: the class fee includes teaching material as mentioned above, Apron, lunch and coffee break for the day of the class.
- Whoever likes in crafting new innovative frozen desserts production
- Professional in the ice cream/gelato and frozen dessert business
Recommendation: If the participant is the new beginner of frozen desserts, ice cream or gelato maker, the participant shall be taking ice cream class “
Homemade Ice cream Class” or gelato class “
Basic Gelato Class” is recommended. Additionally, if the participants love this class, they must love the classes of “
Ice Cream Cake Class” and “
Ice Cream Stick Class” as well are most recommended.
Duration: 1 day class
Timesheet: 9:00 am – 12:00 am / 13:00 pm – 16:00 pm
Registration Fee: 10,000 THB/ person (limit 10 persons for a class)
Promotion Fee: contact +66 (0)2 252 9290
Registration Booking: Please contact by phone +66 (0)2 252 9290, by e-mail: email@example.com
Instructor: chef master Michele Olivetti
Chef Michele was born in originally Gelato family business in Brescia, Italy. He is the 3rd generation of his family business. With passing on knowledge generation by generation, he has been grown in the gelateria (gelato shop) and in charge by supervised all activities in the shop, e.g. ingredient selecting, gelato manufacturing, new recipes creating, etc. Therefore, with combination both of real experience in the shop and knowledge from famous gelato academy in Italy, Chef Michele is pleasure to give the best training to all participants who are passion with the gelato and ice cream.